Goodbye printed signs, hello digital signs.
A digital sign is installed on a large size TV/digital screen, exactly where the printed sign would be.
Once installed, it is easy to manage the sign – with images, video, even websites.
Management is performed remotely. A new image or video can be quickly designed and uploaded instantly to the sign, wherever it may be. A single sign can be set up to display multiple images or videos in any sequence you want.
Your return on investment is way higher than a printed sign. No more printing large size posters on vinyl. No more sending out a support team to remove the old printed sign and replacing with a new one.
We can even customise when a particular image or video should be displayed, e g a breakfast menu may only be displayed up until 11am.
Uses of digital signs:
- Advertising in public places, eg hotels, restaurants, shops, supermarkets
- Communication to staff in an office
- A welcome sign for visitors to a business
Services offered by ET Phones:
- Supply and installation of a digital signage system.
- Design of the images and video on the signs.
- Management of the images and video on the signs.